There will be a WPCA Board Meeting at 7PM on Thursday, March 8th at the Reston Art Gallery in the Heron House. The agenda will be:
1. Approval of Feb. 8 Board Meeting Minutes
2. Finance Report
3. Confirmation of re-election of Board VP, Secretary. Election of replacement for Abbas Rouhani.
4. Landscape Committee Report- A Block Landscape planning; Cluster workday; landscape contract performance.
5. Capital projects/Maintenance implementation Report
6. Washington Gas repair of K Block.
7. Other matters.
8. Next meeting/close.
Thursday, February 1, 2018
The WPCA Board monthly meeting is scheduled for Thursday, February 8th, at 7 PM in the Heron House art Gallery. The agenda is:
1. Approval of Annual Meeting minutes
2. Treasurer’s Report
3. Maintenance/capital projects
4. Tree Work
5. Landscape Committee
6. Gas company damage follow-up7. Next meeting
Thursday, January 11, 2018
Following is the agenda for the Annual Meeting:
1. Welcome and Introduction of Guests
2. Introduction of WPCA Board and Summarize Year in Review
3. 2017 Financial Report
4. 2018 Budget
5. Landscape Report
6. Update on New Cluster Signs
6. Membership on Cluster Committees: Capital Projects; Landscaping; Special Events; Standards
7. Other Business
8. Nomination and Election of Board Members
The 2018 Budget and the 2017 Financial Summary are available under the Documents tab.