WPCA November Agenda for Board of Directors Meeting
Thursday November 12, 2020 at 7:00 PM
2. Approval of minutes of October 8th Board Meeting
3. Treasurer’s Report – Review of strawman version of the Budget for 2021 and the spreadsheet based on the 2016 Reserve Study
4. Review the snowplow contract with McLean Landscapes
5. Review whose Board term is up this year and talk about possible Board candidates for next year
6. Committee Reports/Actions:
a. Capital Projects/Maintenance
Report on H Block Dock Repairs – John
Report on C Block lights - Van/Ken
Report on Rail Painting, Lakeside on B and C Blocks – John L.
b. Landscaping and trees
H, K and E Blocks – Alex
A, B and C Blocks – Sally
Report on proposal for Cluster tree work – Sally, Van
Discuss Growing Earth Tree Care’s bid of $8,517 (and the fact that we still need the Van Gogh Cherry tree worked on and the cedars on K Block parking lot side trimmed).
7. Other Business
Talk about the notice from Fairfax County on Recycling and ask Van to send out a notice about the County’s policies, especially reiterating that recycling does not go in plastic bags
Set up ZOOM Annual meeting date for January or February 2021
8. Next meeting/adjourn
Note: The Board meeting will be held via a Zoom conference. Anyone who wishes to participate should contact Fran Lovaas (firstname.lastname@example.org) for the logon particulars.